Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Quick Note From Your Friendly Neighborhood Mrs. Crepe

All of this grown up business of "budgeting" and SAVING because suddenly I am a grown up married lady is a real party pooper, so says my closet. In the meantime, I have found that nail polish is an easy way to satisfy the need to shop for new wearables.

sparkle base
Base Colo is Brucci in Outrageous Orange. Topped with Art Club's Gold Glitter.

In more news, I have been informed (more sarcastically than I would have liked) that I may have to start downsizing my clothing collection. Which is fine because I apparently only wear about 20% of it anyway. Still, though. What do you mean you need closet space?? What do you mean??

1 comment:

  1. holy COW these nails are delish and i want want want!

    ReplyDelete